Allows gay people to serve openly in
Retrieved November 27, Sage Fox, 43, was in the reserves when she told her unit that she was transgender in November Retrieved August 22, The military is about winning wars and bring as many people home alive as possible - appeasing a special interest group and a bunch of liberals who would never join the military anyway is simply irrelevant when you are dealing with people's lives.
Archived from the original on 16 August Im actually friends with a lot of gay people.
Most popular gay dating apps in germany Audra October 07
- During World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War, the military defined homosexuality as a mental defect and officially barred homosexuals from serving based on medical criteria.
- Although there were isolated instances in which service personnel met with limited success through lawsuits, efforts to end the ban on openly gay, lesbian, and bisexual people serving either legislatively or through the courts initially proved unsuccessful. In , Defense Secretary Ash Carter added sexual orientation to the list of nondiscrimination protections under the military's equal opportunity program.
- Palm Center.
- Archived from the original on
- The soldiers, part of the 40th Engineer Battalion of the 2nd Brigade of the Army's 1st Armored Division, had crossed the bridge repeatedly in search of their translator. It passed the House of Representatives on December
- Asked in Gay Lesbian and Bisexual You are gay you and want to be open about your homosexuality to others and you want to talk to other gays you know but you fear that the military will find and discharge you what can you do?
Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers. Trump Stone v. Based on data collected by the Hague Centre for Strategic Studies  seventeen countries currently allow transgender people to serve in their military. Washington Post. Do you think people who are openly gay or homosexual should -- or should not -- be allowed to serve in the U.